今日聽了一首歌,感覺良好.
A Place in the Sun
Lyrics:Ron Miller/Bryan Wells
Music:Ron Miller/Bryan Wells
Like a long, lonely stream
I keep runnin' towards a dream
Movin' on, movin' on
Like a branch on a tree
I keep reachin' to be free
Movin' on, movin' on
There's a place in the sun
Where there's hope for everyone
Where my poor, restless heart's got to run
There's a place in the sun
And before my life is done
Gotta find me a place in the sun
Like an old dusty road
I get weary from the load
Movin' on, movin' on
Like this tired, troubled Earth
I been rollin' since my birth
Movin' on, movin' on
There's a place in the sun
Where there's hope for everyone
Where my poor, restless heart's gotta run
There's a place in the sun
And before my life is done
Gotta find me a place in the sun
Gotta find me a place in the sun
http://the-sun.on.cc/cnt/news/20100628/00407_004.html?pubdate=20100628
2010年6月28日星期一
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
Walmart 如何操縱供應鏈 I Tracked Down the Company Ruining Fruit 【1-239集】一口气看爽日漫《被追放的转生重骑士用游戏知识开无双》 遭到流放的轉生重騎士憑藉遊戲知識大開無雙 MGSD クシャトリヤ レビュー【機動戦士ガンダムU...
-
2026 AOSEF Agenda 香港郵政連年蝕錢要注資46億救亡?社論:立即展開民營化研究開拓收入! 點解尼羅河就算喺沙漠都唔蒸發? 規管網約車卻保護既得利益者 reutersconnect
-
http://gashapon.jp/ toy-people http://staffweb.hkbu.edu.hk/ppp/TPCH/TPCH1.htm watch cartoon online http://spriters-resource.com/pc_com...
-
#房裡的大象 題目的維基解釋:「房間裡的大象(英語:Elephant in the room)是一個英語熟語,用來隱喻某件雖然明顯卻被集體視而不見、不做討論的事情或者風險,抑或是一種不敢反抗爭辯某些明顯的問題的集體迷思。儘管這是一句英文熟語,中文中近年來也有使用或...
沒有留言:
發佈留言