Why are there so many songs about rainbows,
And what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
And rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it,
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
Who said that every wish would be heard and answered,
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that,
and someone believed it,
And look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see?
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.
All of us under it's spell,
We know that it's prob'bly magic
Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it,
It's something that I'm s'posed to be
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me
La da da de da da do
2010年9月2日星期四
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
Walmart 如何操縱供應鏈 I Tracked Down the Company Ruining Fruit 【1-239集】一口气看爽日漫《被追放的转生重骑士用游戏知识开无双》 遭到流放的轉生重騎士憑藉遊戲知識大開無雙 MGSD クシャトリヤ レビュー【機動戦士ガンダムU...
-
2026 AOSEF Agenda 香港郵政連年蝕錢要注資46億救亡?社論:立即展開民營化研究開拓收入! 點解尼羅河就算喺沙漠都唔蒸發? 規管網約車卻保護既得利益者 reutersconnect
-
http://gashapon.jp/ toy-people http://staffweb.hkbu.edu.hk/ppp/TPCH/TPCH1.htm watch cartoon online http://spriters-resource.com/pc_com...
-
#房裡的大象 題目的維基解釋:「房間裡的大象(英語:Elephant in the room)是一個英語熟語,用來隱喻某件雖然明顯卻被集體視而不見、不做討論的事情或者風險,抑或是一種不敢反抗爭辯某些明顯的問題的集體迷思。儘管這是一句英文熟語,中文中近年來也有使用或...
沒有留言:
發佈留言